Outcry Youth Theatre is dedicated to the safety of our youth participants and their families. We are implementing these Safety Precautions.
- Staff members, volunteers, and participants will wear masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be made readily available, and participants will be asked to regularly wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer, especially if they have had physical contact with another student.
- The restroom and common surfaces will be sanitized daily.
- Parents or guardians of participants will be informed if a staff member, volunteer, or participant at Outcry has tested positive for Covid-19.
- No parents or guardians will be allowed into the rehearsal area during camp/class/rehearsal sessions, except to drop-off and pick-up participants.
While rehearsals, classes, and camps are restricted due to COVID-19, all actors should observe the following rules:
- Actors will bring their own mask, hand sanitizer, pencil, and water bottle to rehearsal.
- Actors will wear a mask at all times.
- Actors should refrain from hugging or touching when greeting each other.
- Actors will sit in one chair throughout a rehearsal day.
- Actors may bring a snack, but cannot share food or water with others, including candy or mints. Actors should promptly throw away their trash and disposable water bottles as soon as they are finished. No gum is allowed.
- Actors should cough or sneeze into a tissue and then throw that tissue away immediately and wash their hands. Actors are encouraged to bring their own tissues if needed.
- Actors should use hand sanitizer after touching a prop or set piece or a fellow actor.
Understand that these rules may change at any time.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK
Before being allowed to participate in a camp, class, or rehearsal at Outcry Youth Theatre, all participants must sign a form that acknowledges the following:
- Acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and/or myself may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participating in any activity outside of our home, including activities organized by Outcry Youth Theatre (the “Activities”), and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and/or death.
- Understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may be increased by participation in the Activities, and that such exposure or infection may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Outcry employees, volunteers, and other participants and/or their families.
- Agree to notify an Outcry employee immediately if I find out that my actor or a member or our household has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Acknowledge that if I notify Outcry that my actor or a member of our household has tested positive for COVID-19, Outcry will inform the rest of the participants in my camp, class, or show that they have potentially been exposed.
- Acknowledge the enhanced risks of participants being in direct contact with anyone age 65 or older for 14 days after participating in a camp, class, rehearsal, or performance.
- Acknowledge that I received and read the Safety Rules by Outcry setting forth the protocols that must be adhered to by all participants and their parents/guardians/chaperones in connection with the Activities until further notice.
- Understand that these protocols are necessary for the health and safety of all participants in the Activities.
- Take full responsibility for both mine and my children’s adherence to all such protocols including self-screening prior to each and every participation in the Activities. I will not allow my child(ren) to attend Activities if he or she exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Understand that my participation in the Activities is contingent on my acceptance of all the terms herein and that I must provide a copy of the confirmation of such acceptance to my child’s Stage Manager before they will be allowed to participate.
- Understand that these protocols may change at any time.
- All in-person audience members are required to wear a mask at all times while inside the performance venue.
- Concessions will be consumed outside of the performance venue.
- When you purchase an in-person ticket, you will be required to sign an Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk waiver.
- All performers will wear face shields while on stage, and masks when off stage.
- Performers and audience members will conduct any post-show meet-and-greets outside of the the theatre building.